Property Management plays an important part within the Group and has a direct impact on our reputation and standing within the industry. We achieve this by working with our customers to deliver not only excellent customer service, but to provide enduring solutions to their long-term business needs.
Our team is from a wide cross section of backgrounds that helps us to bring new thinking into making property work for our occupiers. By carrying out the function in house we have been able to develop closer working relationships with our occupiers, understand their needs and meet and exceed their expectations.
Developing strong relationships with our service partners has helped us to deliver a standard and level of service charge that makes us a market leader. Our award winning service charge booklets clearly and simply outline our cost base. Transparency is our aim and to further enhance our offering we have implemented an occupier portal that gives our tenants direct access into our internal property management database for property management information.
We have a property management team within both the London and Retail Portfolios.
The role of the combined asset and property management team is to add value and maximise income from the London property portfolio. To do this effectively, we divide the properties into two portfolios. Within these two teams, lies responsibility for both functions.
- City, Docklands, Mid-town and South Bank
- West End (including Victoria)
Our direct management approach enables us to remain close to our customers. With estate managers on site we are able to build up excellent day-to-day relationships providing a proactive, responsive and high level of service. This means we are able to exploit potential opportunities, taking advantage of our joined up approach to asset and property management.
Supported by central leasing, investment, finance and marketing services, the team are able to offer a complete solution.
Managing Director, London
- +44 (0) 20 7413 9000
Our Retail property management services are provided through teams of specialists in key functional areas:
- Operations: divided into two geographical areas – South and North & Scotland. We hold responsibility for the overall operational performance and standards of the shopping centres including staff development, customer satisfaction, cost control and corporate responsibility.
- Property Management: we deliver specialist property management services which provide support to our Operations teams and Portfolio Managers. The key areas of accountability are: management and building surveying, engineering services, implementation and property records. In addtition, our management surveying team have direct responsibility for managing our Retail Parks.
- Portfolio Management: work hand-in-hand with Property Management and Operations as well as the Leasing, Investment, Development, Marketing and Finance teams using our asset management skills to drive maximum investment performace from the portfolio. We are responsible for making the strategic decisions on issues such as tenant mix, re-gearing of leases and tenant space requirements.
Supported by commercialisation, investment, finance and consumer marketing, the team are able to offer a complete solution.
- Commercialisation: we create revenue-driving opportunities in the common areas of the shopping centres, i.e. those areas which are not shop units. We look to leverage deals with national brands across the portfolio, but additionally drive initiatives appropriate for individual centres and also support centres where there may be some local activity.
- Consumer Marketing: we create a comprehensive marketing plan based on research and sophisticated consumer profiling which enables us to promote each centre as a unique shopping destination and to attract the right shoppers for its retail mix.
Managing Director, Retail
- +44 (0) 20 7413 9000
Property Services Director
+44 (0) 20 7024 5431
Senior Implementation Manager
+44 (0) 20 7747 2308
Head of Engineering, Retail
+44 (0) 20 7747 2356
Portfolio Car Park Manager
+44 (0) 23 9283 6715