The Land Securities' Academy
The Land Securities Trainee Academy has been designed to develop the most gifted and focused individuals to become home grown talent within our business. This scheme offers specific vocational training alongside the opportunity to obtain a formal qualification to support with professional development.
This year we are pleased to offer five streams – London Operations, Retail Operations, Finance, HR & IT. While our trainees will be given an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to their key area of focus, they also get a broader understanding of the Land Securities business through structured rotations including areas such as Asset Management, Health and Safety, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
Understanding the process:
1. The selection process – we will identify a diverse range of high calibre people who will flourish in our environment, have the core capabilities to work in this business and are passionate about building their career at Land Securities.
2. The development process – we will provide clear and well-structured training and development to ensure high performance on the programme. This will be delivered through:
- On the job experience
- Business skills development
- Vocational training
3. The management process – we will actively support our trainees through to their ‘graduation’ from the programme with direction, coaching and feedback from line managers.
The selection process for the programme includes:
- Online application form
- Face to face interview
- Attendance at a one day Assessment Centre
The applications for the Land Securities Academy are now open, download the attached application form and return by 14th July 2017.